How people are learning poker to beat the recession.
Over the last year we’ve seen companies go bust and millions of people losing their jobs. It will take years to get back to the levels we saw prior to the recession struck. For the wise, there is however a way to beat the recession and grab some cash on the internet.
I’m referring to playing online poker and if you can teach yourself some decent poker skills, you too can capitalize on one of the only booming markets. Learning the fundamentals of poker is easy. Understanding the strategy behind poker will take a little longer. Mastering the game takes many, many hours of practice and patience.
The first step of learning how to play poker is to find a reputable site with videos, tutorials and strategy guides on poker. Ensure you get to grips with the fundamentals prior to depositing money in an online poker room. Most online poker rooms will have “free play” rooms where you don’t have to play with your own money. All you need is to open a poker account and make use of the free poker money. This will give you an excellent opportunity to hone your skills and save you a lot of money. You can see it like your favorite sport or playing an instrument. No one has become masters of their art by giving up. No, it takes practice, dedication and the ability to pick yourself up when you get knocked down. We have all started with a sport or instrument and at first it’s a joy and a challenge, then you find yourself getting frustrated it. For those who stick with it and continue to practice, inevitably become a lot better than the person who practices once a month.
So therefore I have prepared a checklist of what you need to get started in poker. If you stick to it, then you’ll become a recession buster, by learning a fairly easy money making skill such as poker. Please keep in mind that training is the key. Take it from myself who have been playing poker for over 10 years. Do not jump into the deep end without the necessary tools and training – it could cost you. idn poker
The following steps will help you get going with your poker learning process. Best of all – at no cost and no risk.
1. Find as much information as possible online! Search for poker rules, poker for beginners, poker strategy, poker hand rankings, Texas Hold’em Rules – then read until you can’t read no more
2. Search for poker videos online and watch them – FREE
3. Find a reputable poker room online and practice what has been taught – FREE
These steps will get you out of the starting blocks and speed up your progression. Once you feel confident in yourself and your knowledge about the game, only then I would recommend you deposit money. Here is a checklist to ensure you get the best deal when you do.
1. Sign up for a rakeback deal. Through rakeback you’ll get money back from the poker room whether you win or lose.
2. Deposit as much as you can afford the very first time as you’ll away get a deposit bonus of 100% at the minimum
3. Stick to one poker room which you like. Read reviews and make your choice, the more you play the more benefits you’ll get from the poker room.